Friday, November 9, 2012

INSPIRATION OF THE DAY: SAILOR STRIPES AND NEONS

Doesn't this look beautiful together? I think it does. I have a peculiar obsession for the following: neons, sailor stripes, little black dresses, and button down denim shirts. Those are the things I just realized I kind of have a little collection of my own. Now maybe I'll even add to the list J.Crew cigarette leg printed pants. I've never in my life owned a pair of printed pants until now, and I'm loving it! I'm wearing the one's I bought (with my neon pumps and denim shirt of course) for tomorrow's Saúl E. Méndez fashion show. I'll show you pictures next week. 

Anyhow back to the image. What would you wear this with? I'm missing a bottom. 


Acaso no se ve hermoso esto? Yo pienso que si. Tengo una peculiar obsesión por lo siguiente: cualquier cosa en color neon, las rayas marineras, vestiditos negros y camisas de lona. Me acabo de dar cuenta que tengo una pequeña colección de esas cosas en mi closet. Quizás añada a la lista los pantalones estampados de pierna recta de J.Crew. Nunca en mi vida había comprado unos pantalones estampados sino hasta ahora y los amo! Me voy a poner los que compré (con mis tacones neon y camisa de lona por supuesto) este sábado para el show de Saúl E. Méndez. La próxima semana les muestro algunas fotografías. 

En fin, de regreso a la imagen. Con qué lo combinarían? Me hace falta la parte de abajo. 


SHOES (ZAPATOS): J.Crew
SWEATER (SUÉTER): Forever 21
NECKLACE (COLLAR): Studio MAS for their Cósmica Collection






Pin It

No comments: