Wednesday, December 26, 2012

FASHION EDITORIAL OF THE WEEK: LAURA JARAMINAITE FOR TU STYLE MAGAZINE

I've never really heard of "Tu Style Magazine". I looked it up on the Web and apparently it's an Italian magazine. I still couldn't find that much information about it but who cares. Today I found this fashion editorial with Laura Jaraminaite by Steven Blade for Tu Style Magazine and I liked it a lot. What I like the most is the vintage like feeling of the photography. Most of the time no matter how amazing the styling, hair, and makeup is, if it doesn't come in hand with great photography then all good efforts are made in vain. This one here I think has all three: great styling, great hair and makeup, and great photography, plus great location. I'm gonna give this two thumbs up. 


Nunca realmente había escuchado de "Tu Style Magazine". La busqué en la Web y aparentemente es una revista italiana. Aún así no logré encontrar mucha información pero a quién le importa. Hoy encontré este editorial de moda con Laura Jaraminaite por Steven Blade para Tu Style Magazine y me encantó. Lo que más me gusta es el sentir vintage de la fotografía. La mayoría de las veces no importa que tan bueno sean el estilismo, cabello y maquillaje si no van acompañados de excelente fotografía. Sin ella todos los buenos esfuerzos son realizados en vano. Esta aquí pienso que posee los tres: buen estilismo, buen maquillaje y peinado y buena fotografía, además de buena locación. Voy a darle dos dedos arriba. 














Pin It

No comments: