Sunday, January 6, 2013

INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK: COMO COMO

I don't know why I've been having such a hard time beginning the year. I have a lot of pending things that I need to take care of but for some reason I haven't been able to do it. It's like my heart and my mind are already someplace else but I'm still physically here and it's driving me nuts. I decided that it's time to put an end to this nonsense and get my shit together (pardon my french). 

On Saturday my mother asked me if I would drive her to Antigua Guatemala to meet my aunts for lunch because she was feeling a little bit bored here in the city. Of course I said yes and off we went (quite frankly I was feeling a little bit bored too). When we got there we all decided to go for lunch at Como Como, a Belgian-French restaurant that is delicious and has the most pleasant ambiance, perfect for a Saturday afternoon lunch. This image reflects how amazing the afternoon was. Made forget all my troubles for a while there. 


No sé por qué me ha estado costando tanto iniciar el año. Tengo muchos asuntos pendientes que por alguna razón u otra no he podido encargarme de ellos. Es como si mi corazón y mi mente estuvieran ya en otro lugar pero aún me encuentro físicamente aquí. Esto me está haciendo enloquecer. He decidido que es momento de ponerle fin a esta conducta tonta y de ponerme las pilas a trabajar. 

El sábado my madre me preguntó si podría llevarla a Antigua Guatemala para reunirse con mis tías y almorzar allá porque se sentía un poco aburrida aquí en la ciudad. Por supuesto que le dije que si y nos fuimos (francamente yo también me sentía un poco aburrida). Cuando llegamos decidimos ir a almorzar a Como Como, un restaurante franco-belga que es delicioso y tiene el ambiente más placentero, perfecto para un almuerzo el sábado por la tarde. Esta imagen refleja lo increíble que estuvo la tarde. Me hizo olvidar todos mis problemas por un momento. 






Pin It

No comments: