Monday, January 7, 2013

C'SANTOS PICK OF THE WEEK: ALEXIS BITTAR

If you've been a Style by Red reader for a while now you probably know how much I love neons and how much I love being near the ocean. When I visited C'Santos on Saturday for my pick of the week post I immediately noticed these set of bangles from Alexis Bittar and completely fell in love with them. Why? Well... It's pretty obvious, the color combination (neons!) and details instantly transport me someplace tropical and chic. I think they are the perfect summer accessory. Summer is just around the corner! 


Si has sido lector de Style by Red por algún tiempo ya probablemente sabrás lo mucho que amo los colores neon y también lo mucho que amo estar cerca del océano. Cuando visité C'santos este sábado pasado por mi C'Santos pick of the week post, inmediatamente vi estos brazaletes de Alexis Bittar y me enamoré completamente de ellos ¿Por qué? Bueno... pues es bastante obvio, la combinación de colores (neones!) y los detalles instantáneamente me transportan a algún lugar tropical y chic. Creo que son el accesorio perfecto para el verano. El verano está a la vuelta de la esquina! 


C'SANTOS
13 Calle "A" 7-19 Zona 10 Plaza Tiffany Local 4
Guatemala City, Guatemala
(502) 2366-1243






Pin It

No comments: