Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MADEMOISELLE RED HAS AN ADDICTION (OR TWO)

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful week. Hasn't it ever happened to you that you wake up and even though you're already fully awaken it takes you about three minutes to actually realize that it's really not Saturday but Tuesday? It happened to me today lol! The disappointment! 

Anyhow... Today I want to talk to you about my two latest addictions. Actually one is more of a habit that I've acquired recently, the other is totally and addiction (as if I needed another one). Let's start with my new uniform. I've always liked the idea of a uniform. I don't know if you guys remember the time that I attempted a LBD uniform when I was a producer for Matutino Express. Black skinny jeans, white button down or denim button down (men's shirts are my fave), biker boots, three watches, have become my latest uniform. I just feel it's comfortable, classic, and I look good like that. I don't have to think about it too much, and I don't have to worry about shopping too much either. Now I just enjoy dressing up for special occasions (TV, blog photo shoots...) or when I'm going out. My second addiction is WOCKO! OMG! Why did they have to open in the city? Now I feel like I have to have it every day! I try to make mine as healthy as I possibly can with whole wheat noodles, tofu, green vegetables and curry sauce. I'm gonna have to draw a line and limit myself to once a week Wocko (maybe two). Wish me luck! 


Hola a todos! Espero estén pasando una maravillosa semana. No les ha pasado que se despiertan y a pesar que ya están completamente despiertos les toma unos tres minutos realizar que no es sábado sino más bien es martes? Esto me paso hoy jaja! Qué decepción! 

En fin... Hoy les quiero hablar de mis dos más recientes adicciones. En realidad una de ellas es más un hábito que he adquirido, la otra si es totalmente una adicción (como si necesitara otra). Empecemos con mi uniforme nuevo. Siempre me ha gustado la idea de un uniforme. No sé si se recuerdan que ya una vez intente un uniforme compuesto de LBD cuando era productora de matutino Express. Skinny jeans negros, camisa blanca de botones o camisa de lona de botones (las de hombre son mis fav), botas biker, tres relojes, se ha convertido en mi más reciente uniforme. Simplemente siento que es cómodo, clásico y que me veo bien así. No tengo que pensarlo demasiado todos los días ni tampoco tengo que andar preocupándome de ir de compras tan seguido. Ahora ya solo disfruto arreglarme (mas de lo normal) para ocasiones especiales (TV, sesiones de fotos para el blog...) o cuando voy a salir. Mi segunda adiccion es WOCKO! Oh Dios mio! Por qué tuvieron que abrir en la ciudad? Ahora siento que tengo que comerlo todos los días! Intento hacer el mío lo más saludable posible, tallarines integrales, tofu, vegetales verdes y salsa curry. Voy a tener que ponerle un límite a esto y comerlo solamente una vez por semana (quizás dos). Deseenme suerte! 


PHOTOGRAPHY: Shanila Menendez shanilaphoto@gmail.com
STYLING: Maria Cristina Acquaroni acquaronicristina@gmail.com


JEANS: J.Brand
SHIRT: Zara (men)
BOOTS: Steve Madden
WATCHES: Vintage
HAT: Vintage 












Pin It

No comments: