Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MADEMOISELLE RETRO

(English)

I shared my first Mademoiselle Red post on July 10 2012.  So many incredible things have happened since then. So many changes. That first post was my all time favorite until this one. Thank you Shanila for such beautiful pictures! We had to battle with the sun but we did it! I give you Mademoiselle Retro. My mother bought this dress for me at BCBG in November last year. It's one of those dresses I wish I could wear more often. It's beautiful, it's classy, it's incredibly comfortable, and the coloring is just the perfect one for me. What can I say about Mademoiselle Retro, she's strong, she's cultured, and she's undeniably chic. She exudes elegance and confidence. She's ready to take over the world. 


(Español)

Mi primer post de Mademoiselle Red lo subí al blog el 10 de julio del 2012. Cuántas cosas maravillosas han pasado desde entonces. Tantos cambios. Ese fue mi post favorito por mucho tiempo hasta este. Gracias Shanila por estas imágenes tan lindas! Tuvimos que batallar con el sol pero lo logramos! Les traigo Mademoiselle Retro. Mi madre me compró este vestido en BCBG en noviembre del año pasado. Es uno de esos vestidos que quisiera poder usar más seguido. Es hermoso, es elegante, es increíblemente cómodo y el colorido es perfecto para mi. Qué puedo decirles de Mademoiselle Retro, ella es fuerte, es culta y es indudablemente chic. Rebosa elegancia y seguridad en sí misma. Ella está lista para tomar el mundo y hacerlo suyo. 


PHOTOGRAPHY: Shanila Menendez shanilaphoto@gmail.com
HAIR & MAKEUP: María Cristina Acquaroni 
STYLING: María Cristina Acquaroni acquaronicristina@gmail.com


DRESS: BCBG Max Azria
SHOES: Steve Madden
BELT: Vintage
EARRINGS: Vintage
HAT: Massimo Dutti
WATCHES: Vintage








Pin It

2 comments:

MarleneLe said...

Precioso tu vestido, me encanta!

Unknown said...

Gracias Marlene! BCBG Max Azria