Sunday, June 23, 2013

STYLE BY RED: BEACH ESSENTIALS

This morning I woke up feeling like going to the beach for some fun in the sun. Unfortunately I had to cancel my plans because tomorrow I'm going to my beautiful Guatemala for two weeks to visit my friends and family and I have quite a few things to do before I leave (clean house, do laundry, go to Publix, finish work, do some last minute shopping for family, the usual). I've been living in Miami for three months and I never go to the beach! Which is why starting July 8th (this is when I come back from Guatemala) I'm going to the beach every Friday with or without someone. This is going to be my new Miami tradition. I'm gonna wake up early, go to boxing classes at Fight Club, then I'm gonna grab a smoothie at Jugo Fresh and then I'll be off to the beach (and then later on maybe I'll meet my friends for happy hour). This is why I moved to Miami, I wanted to experience a different kind of life and that is exactly what I'm gonna do. 

Anyways, basically this are my beach essentials (minus the sunblock and the obvious beauty necessities). 



Reiss bikini that I bought at Bloomingdales in Aventura Mall, Scotch &Soda fedora hat, Zara sunglasses, vintage necklace, ethnic style beach dress I bought at Playa del Carmen a few years ago, Grace Coddington memoir, Naked juice (or any other kind of nutritious juice), and last but not least my iShuffle. 




Pin It

No comments: