Friday, May 13, 2011

MY COVETED PIECES PART I:

Ok, so I finally I finished with THE COVETEUR version of my closet and it was fun, fun, fun, I ended up with 28 images of my most prized possessions and personal items. Of course I had more but I thought, like all good things this too had to come to an end, and sadly it did. Maybe later I'll do another photo shoot, we'll see.  Since I considered 28 images where too much for just one post  I decided to divide it in three, this is PART I of MY COVETED PIECES. 

For those of you who haven't read my previous posts, The Coveteur is my most recent favorite website, it's dedicated to give people a space to show off their most prized and personal items. The reason why I love it so much is not because I'm curious to find out what people have in their closets but because I thought the images where simply beautiful and fantastic. I'm an artist so those are the things that I value the most. 

THE COVETEUR version of my closet is not a way for me to flaunt in your face the things that I have but a way for me to have fun doing something I like and to share with you some of the things that I love the most. All this things are a reflection of my own personality, they tell you who I am, this is what fashion is all about, being able to yell to the world who you are thru clothes and accessories. I say this because I know some people get offended when someone has the courage tho show the world who they are and what they love, I don't really care that much what people think (neither should you) but still thought wisely to clarify myself. 

I hope you enjoy watching this images I had a blast preparing for you. Be sure not to miss PART II and PART III of MY COVETED PIECES. 

Have a lovely day everyone!!!




 3.1 Phillip Lim Jacket

I bought this jacket back in September 2009 while I was in Miami with my mother taking care of my father who was ill in the hospital. If I could go back to that time, I would. Little did I know that I was going to loose my father just a couple of months later.

Ever since I bought this jacket I've worn it twice, seriously!!! For some reason I find it hard to wear with other things I have but of course I'm not going to let it go until I find something to wear it again with. 




My grandmother's vintage hat. Don't you think this would've been perfect for Kate and William's royal wedding? hahaha




My father's collection of vintage cameras, I have them all over my room.




CHANEL!!!




My Anthropologie necklace and collection of colorful scarfs. 




SHOES!!! Giuseppe Zanotti, Miu Miu, Marni, Chanel...




Another image of some of my favorite shoes. From top to bottom, left to right:

1. Giuseppe Zanotti.
2. Miu Miu.
3. Giuseppe Zanotti.

I used to love Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, I still do, they are perhaps my favorite. However, now I'm scared to buy them because I have two pair of shoes that have lost their stones after the second time I've worn them, including the ones that are on top on this photograph, lucky me I found the broche. I'm thinking about writing a complain note to the company, what do you think?




My mother's vintage dress and my grandmother's vintage necklaces. Phillip Lim made a dress with this fabric for his 2010 summer collection and then Zara, Mango and Massimo Dutti copied the dress for their own collections. 




Vintage clutches!!!




Christian Dior Limited Edition clutch!!! Fits nothing, purely decorative and I never wear it. I've worn it perhaps twice and I bought it in 2004. 












Pin It

No comments: