Monday, June 13, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS...

Ok guys, I think that the winner for tonight's event is going to be hairstyle #1. Since I'll be doing the hairstyle myself ( I hate getting my hair done at the salon) I hope everything comes out perfect and if not I'll improvise. 

Here are some images of what I'll be wearing tonight. Again I would've loved something more colorful put I guess black is also a classy option, very Audrey Hepburn. The great thing about this dress is that it gives my figure a more hourglass shape, which I love. So I'll let you know how it all goes, hopefully (if I'm not too lazy) I'll be able to take some pictures and if not at least I'll share a picture of myself wearing the outfit and of course a picture of my hairstyle's end result. 



The winning hairdo!!!


OUTFIT

DRESS: Adolfo Dominguez.
SHOES: Giuseppe Zanotti.
EARRINGS: Amrita.
CLUTCH BAG: Vintage.


Zanotti's


VIntage!!!


Amrita earrings.







Pin It

No comments: