Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MADEMOISELLE RED GOES TO FILM SCHOOL

No, not really, I wish. I also wish I could go to photography school, graphic design school, web programming school, and language school (French, Portuguese, Hebrew, Swedish...) lol! What can I say, I'm the kind of person who likes to learn things. Unfortunately I don't think I have the time or money to learn everything, one's got to work right? Anyways... I'd be pretty cool to be a film maker. 


(Español)

No, no en realidad, desearía. También desearía ir a la escuela de fotografía, diseño gráfico, desarrollo de página web, idiomas (francés, portugués, hebreo, sueco...) jajaja! Que les puedo decir, soy el tipo de persona que disfruta aprendiendo nuevas cosas. Desafortunadamente no creo tener ni el tiempo, ni el dinero para aprender de todo, una tiene que trabajar no? En fin... Sería increíble ser cineasta. 


PHOTOGRAPHY: Shanila Menendez shanilaphoto@gmail.com
STYLING: Maria Cristina Acquaroni acquaronicristina@gmail.com


HAT: Vintage
T-SHIRT: Forever 21
SKIRT: Romeo & Juliet Couture
BOOTS: Steve Madden
JACKET: Maison Scotch
WATCHES: Vintage
CAMERA BAG: Vintage
NECKLACE: Mynor Véliz 








Pin It

No comments: